Tuesday 10 August 2010

Altered Mona for a journal page swap


In my art group the theme for our monthly journal page swap was Mona. We always have to stick to the theme for our one side and can do our own thing for the back.
Anyway, as Mona is not my favourite theme to be honest, I just felt I had to alter her quite a bit, in fact I gave her a mate. Mona uses Leonardo's body and Moner has her head. Almost all other parts are freebees from flickr. I am terrible at keeping track of my credits and just say a big thank you to all the kind and generous souls that share their freebees in the public domain!

5 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Mona may not be your favorite, but you've certainly changed her life with THIS clever piece, Astrid! Outstanding! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Netty said...

Great fun Astrid, I love both the figures. Annette x

Martina said...

Was für ein Kunstwerk! Ich bin begeistert, Astrid. Hast Du super gemacht!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

You did good. I am trying to think if I have the time to do one. Sure would like to but too many customer quilts to do at the moment. I guess that's my cue to go back to work!

DF - Heidi said...

sooooo natty v.good

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key