Monday 10 September 2012

More pages in my Christmas Mini

Finally had some time to create some more pages for a Christmas mini someone has commissioned me to make for them. The whole album will be full of pockets with tags and mini booklets etc. It's great fun to do. The papers I am using are Bo Bunny Noel and Graphics 45 Christmas Emporium. I am also using some of my own created graphics, made from freebies found on the web.

Little double page book, this is the cover

Here is the inside

Tag inside a shaped pocket

just the tag

envelope with booklet inside


front of booklet

booklet inside

Fold out pocket with magnet closure

inside with two pockets for tags

These are the tags that fit inside the pocket booklet above. The postcard was created by me and will come your way in one of my freebies soon

15 comments:

Gitte said...

Beautiful mini.

Sandy said...

Astrid thid is awesome.
What a wonderful mini.
Love all the pages.
xoxo

Marisa Job said...

Wow! This is such a beautiful project! Every page is a work of art!!

Jenny Marples said...

Great project Astrid. I'm sure they will love it. Hugs, Buttons x

sharon said...

This is beautiful Astrid! Each page is more gorgeous than the next!

Sandie said...

What a precious project Astrid, certainly know vintage to the extreme. Every component looks so sweet.

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Very cute! I love the pull out tag as well! Super sweet :)

Hilde said...

I love the style, so nostalgic. Thank you for sharing.
Kind regards, Hilde

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW this is just soooo gorgeous Astrid. I´m sure your client is going to jump the ground, when she see this beauty here. It´s absolutely outstanding work, and I just sooooo love every little detail on these pages. Stunning work.

Paula Whittaker said...

Beautiful!

Bärbel said...

Ein wunderschönes Weihnachtsalbum! Die Farbgebung gefällt mir auch sehr gut, sie unterstreicht noch das nostalgische Flair.

Netty said...

Beautiful project Astrid, Annette x

Marion said...

Someone is going to be very lucky this Christmas. WOW - what a present! Thank you for sharing these pages with everyone Astrid.

Marion
UK

craftimamma said...

This is so lovely Astrid and such a lot of work too. Love all the beautiful images you are using and all the pockets and tags you are so skillfully creating.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Sandie said...

Your work never ceases to amaze me... so delicate and stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key